Increase Your Sales
- Identify star locations and those needing work
- Deploy the right cooler for the demand
- Visualise your geographic footprint to identify gaps in your coverage
- Measure the effects of local marketing activity
- Identify bad in-store practices
- Minimise unhappy consumers by quickly identifying and fixing cooler temperature issues and faults
- Optimise the performance of your sales network
- Launch location-based marketing campaigns using the iBeacon® capability of SCS Connect™ controllers
Reduce Your Costs
- Reduce audit costs by having an accurate, up to date, asset registry
- Reduce equipment losses by seeing when coolers “drop out of sight”
- Reduce fleet size through better deployment
- Keep HACCP log data to reduce food safety liability and compliance issues
- Optimise your fleet replacement and refurbishment schedule
- Reduce maintenance costs through preventive maintenance, better planning, reduced training and faster, more effective callouts
A Robust, Low Cost Solution for the "Last Mile"
Wellington’s SCS Connect System provides the telemetry connection to SCS controllers using the built-in Bluetooth capability of smartphones carried by the sales and distribution staff of you or your retail customers.
Bluetooth is a well proven and universal wireless communication system. Unlike GPRS or proprietary wireless solutions, it requires no new infrastructure and does not lock you in to a telco or network supplier. It also has the advantage of working in situations where there is no coverage, such as rural environments or in large buildings. In these situations data is simply stored on the phone until it re-enters coverage.
Because SCS Connect System telemetry uses the latest Bluetooth Low Energy protocol, it has minimal effect on smartphone battery life. And the amount of data used is minimal – only 1-3 kb per cooler per day.
Secure and Futureproof
Your data, and your equipment, is protected every step of the way. Communication is encrypted and password protected. Access to all apps is restricted by User ID, and apps can only access coolers from a matching fleet. Ability to change cooler settings is controlled by a multi-level authorisation system.
SCS Connect System is not tied to any particular telemetry method – as better technology becomes economical you will be able to upgrade without losing database information.
Wellington uses Parse back-end solutions, and the Cloud database is hosted and secured by Amazon Web Services, giving you the security of knowing the Cloud and mobile building blocks are supported by some of the world’s largest software corporations.
Wellington is committed to ongoing development and growth of the SCS Connect System. New features will be rolled out on an ongoing basis.
A Solution you can Afford
SCS Connect System is a cloud-based system. There is no need for you to develop expensive enterprise software, and no large upfront costs.
Capital cost is low, because we use your staff’s smartphones to avoid the need for expensive telemetry hardware on the equipment. An SCS controller costs a similar amount to other premium controllers, and even aside from the telemetry function, is much more capable.
Data is free. There are no ongoing telco charges - you don’t even need a data plan for your phones if you don’t have one already. Wellington only charge for looking after the data and turning it into useful information.
- There are no downloads available for this product
Want to know more?